2014年2月6日星期四

Starbucks


a well-known logo...isn't?
yes! starbucks!! a place that I'll visit when I need to chill out
one and the only drinks that I'll order :
 green tea soy frappucino without syrup,cream and extra green tea powder
green tea always ♥.♥

2014, year of the horse, starbucks had design a new card collection for it
as a card collector, yes, I had it. And also two pack of angpao 
those angpao will reward with a surprise offers


what is that mystery offers?
I head to starbucks store and ask the barista to scan the bar code behind the angpao
angpao redemption period:  1 Feb - 15 Feb 2014
I scanned all my angpao (each packet have 5 pieces) and I got:
- 50% discount on beverage
- 15% discount on beverage *3
- RM10 discount on merchandise

besides, I've redeemed starbucks 2014 planner. FINALLY!
it's so hard to collect 15 point with at least 3 seasonal drinks to redeem it 
because I'm not interested with others beverage except green tea soy frappucino,
big thanks to those who help me collect the point =)


没有评论:

发表评论